What we do
- Fully trained delta membrane systems courses undertaken at thier head office in Essex
- Full refurbishment service from start to finish which includes all carpeting ,wooden flooring ,underfloor heating ,handmade curtains , window shutters, all cutlery sets everything prepared for client to just move in.
- Full cleaning service for clients after we have finished project if they wish with our cleaning company
- Fully licensed waste disposal service
- Full architectural service
- Party wall surveyors
- Structural engineers
- Full.design service with mood boards
- Full burglar alarm systems from basic to mobile phone alert
- Full Internet cat 6,7 audio sky wiring service
- Full garden design and build
- The service we offer which is unique is we take pictures every day of progress and email to client also with meeting every week and provide schedule of works with targets client has copy we have copy which is verified weekly etc.
- Flooring and Tiling Contractors
- Design and Build
- Conservation Specialists
- General Builders
- Loft Conversions
- Roofing Contractors
- Woodworm, Dry Rot and Damp Course Specialists
- Carpenters and Joiners
- Heating, Plumbing and Ventilating Engineers
- Specialist Lead Work
- Scaffolding Services
- Demolition and Clearance
- We provide our services around London
The Federation of Master Builders (FMB) is the UK’s largest trade association in the building industry, with national offices in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, supported by additional regional offices.
Established in 1941 to protect the interests of small and medium-sized building firms, the FMB is independent and non-profit-making, lobbying continuously for members’ interests at both national and local levels.
The FMB is a source of knowledge, professional advice and support for building firms right across the UK. The FMB also offers practical advice and support to the general public on choosing and working with the right builder.